If the JumpingJack app is "stuck":
- at the JumpingJack logo splashscreen
- when you select a video in the MyLibrary listing
please close the app by clicking on the home button on the bottom of the device, then remove the app from background memory by:
- double-clicking the home button on the device; this will make a list of icons appear of all active-in-memory apps
- deleting/swipe-away the JumpingJack icon from the list of icons on the bottom of the screen.
After removing from memory, you can enter back in to the app by starting the app as you normally would.
Please see this article for more instructions on how to remove an app from Apple device memory.
Do not un-install the app; please just remove the app from current memory.
You could also do a hard-exit out of the app: this trick shows you how:
- hold the power button down until the power option shows up, then let go of the power button.
- hold the home button for about 8 seconds.
- the power options will fade and it will force kick you out of the app.